Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part :) I care for such information much. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.
Jeg er en 18 år gammel freelance skribent og fotograf fra Lillehammer. Jeg tar mest natur og sportsbilder, men det hender også at jeg tar turen innom andre fotosjangre.
Selger en del bilder/tekst til magasiner og aviser, i tillegg til bilder for utsmykning hos bedrifter og privatpersoner.
Mange av bildene har blitt premiert i nasjonale og internasjonale fotokonkurranser, bl.a. i Fokus Norge (1. pris x5), European Wild Wonders (winner x2) og naturfotografenes "Oscar" - Wildlife photographer of the year (highly commended x2).
Hei. Fin fotoserie som viser et allsidig bilde fra Svalbard
SvarSlettFlotte, klare bilder du tar :) Her var mye fint!
SvarSlettThis is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new artist. Thanks for sharing it.
SvarSlettVery Nice one.. Like it very much..
SvarSlettGreat post.It really contains valuable information.
SvarSlettExcellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part :) I care for such information much. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.
SvarSlettThanks for the great post. I have been visiting your site often and I find it really interesting and informative.
SvarSlettThanks, to sharing this nice information, I really appreciate your thinking, & i will visit again for getting more updates.
SvarSlettI am happy when reading your blog with updated information! thanks alot and hope that you will post more site that are related to this site.
SvarSlett